Home Insurance, also called as Home Owner’s Insurance, is a type of property insurance that covers basically residential property. Apart from coverage to losses occurring to the home and its contents, it can also provide coverage for additional living expenses, additional coverage for special items, liability insurance for accidents that may happen at home or by the homeowner, etc. Identifying the right home insurance package is very important and we help you choose the coverages that are the right fit for protecting your home and the contents you own.
Basic Home Insurance Policy has two sections:
- Section I – Property Coverages.
- Coverage A – Dwelling
- Coverage B – Other Structures
- Coverage C – Personal Property
- Coverage D – Additional Living Expenses
- Section II – Liability Coverages.